On behalf of myself and the OAS team, I’d like to thank you for the opportunity to share this information with you. We are an MD/CRNA anesthesia model focused exclusively on ambulatory and office-based practices. We are a turn-key anesthesia solution, providing a wealth of resources to our clients from day one. Our providers are selected for their ability to provide excellent anesthesia care as well as their ability to adhere to our company values in providing outstanding service.
Grant Diggles, CEO
Outpatient Anesthesia Services
“OAS’s ability to accommodate myself and my patients, even with special requests, is what makes their service so great. This is in addition to the great work that OAS’ providers do on a consistent basis day in and day out.”
Dr. Harold Kim, ENT
“Patients have been very happy with the OAS team. Blocks have been extremely effective, lasting in some cases almost 36 hours. The attention your team gives to the patients in making my patients feel comfortable, confident and well cared for is beyond reproach. Strong Work!!”
Dr. Michael Gentile, Podiatry
“OAS has been staffing our surgical center for over 2 years. They provide competent care and are dependable. When they first started with us I had some concerns about OR turnover time, but OAS worked with our staff until I was satisfied.”
Dr. Bart Rask, Orthopedics
“OAS has been a flexible anesthesia solution for my practice offering the highest standards of care and service that I’ve seen, on both a clinical and administrative level. They are easy to work with and deliver the consistency I need to grow my practice. I highly recommend them.”
Dr. Tim Connall, Plastics
To meet the dynamic needs of the Outpatient setting, all OAS providers are required to be competent in all anesthesia delivery modes including:
- General Anesthesia
- TIVA (Total Intravenous Anesthesia)
- Monitored Anesthesia Care/Conscious Sedation
- All Nerve and Regional blocks
OAS is proud to serve a wide array of outpatient facilities who represent many disciplines. Currently, OAS provides service for the following types of cases:
- Orthopedic (including all regional blocks)
- Podiatry (including all regional blocks)
- Pain Management/GI
- Hand Surgery
Outside of the anesthetic, OAS offers exceptional service:
- Quick, 15 minute turnovers
- Our providers are trained to keep turnovers to a minimum to help the facility stay on time.
- Small pool of providers
- We average 2.5 credentialed providers per facility operating room to ensure familiarity and consistency.
- Pre-op calls for all surgical cases
- Our standard protocol requires anesthesia to screen all upcoming cases with H and P reviews and pre-op calls.
- Performance survey (optional)
- OAS supplies mail based performance surveys allowing patients to tell us (and you) how we did.
- Anesthesia information resources
- OAS offers print and digital anesthesia information such as our Patient Information Video Library to help keep them informed.
- CQI and Accreditation assistance
- Seeking accreditation? Our CQI system satisfies all accreditation reporting requirements. We can also ensure your anesthesia department is ready to go on your certification day.
Want more info? Download our complete introduction packet here.
Our complete packet covers ALL of our additional amenities and gives a more thorough look at our organization.